5 Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- They don't ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
- They don't act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
- They don't find the right agent who's willing to help them through the homebuying process.
- They don't do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
- They don't think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Source: Real Estate Checklists and Systems, www.realestatechecklists.com
Take full control of your home search with My Crye-Leike
Searching For Homes Can Be Difficult With So Many Choices And Search Options.
This Process Is Now Much Easier With A My Crye‑Leike Account.
If already have account Login