Lender Checklist: What You Need for a Mortgage
- W-2 forms - or business tax return forms if you're self-employed - for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
- Copies of at least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
- Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
- Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
- Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
- Addresses where you've lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
- Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
- Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
- Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
- Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
Take full control of your home search with My Crye-Leike
Searching For Homes Can Be Difficult With So Many Choices And Search Options.
This Process Is Now Much Easier With A My Crye‑Leike Account.
If already have account Login